Water Damage & Emergency Flood Services
SoCal Water Damage Services provides state of the art drying equipment for your water or flood emergency. With our knowledgeable & certified staff we are here to answer any questions you might have for your home or business. We provide 24hr. Emergency Services for any sudden leak, pipe burst, supply line break or sewage backup that may occur. With a 1hr. response to all areas of Southern California.
How proper communication is with a water damage job:
- Once on-site we do proper photo documentation, moisture mapping, of affected areas & any contents damaged by the flood.
- Perform extraction of all standing water to prevent further damage.
Provide direct billing & communication with insurance company before, during, & till completion of work.
- Remove all saturated & contaminated materials from water damage.
Sanitize all affected areas, place equipment ex: dehumidifiers, air movers, HEPA-filter/air scrubbers for proper structural drying.
- After structure is dry equipment is removed. On that same day we contact your insurance company so then reconstruction can be completed.
- Provide Certificate of Completion when structure is all dry & equipment is picked up.
A certified representative in the water damage industry is always the one answering the phone. Call Us: (888)441-6653 or Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you might have. We take a lot of pride in being able to help someone in the time of an emergency to there property. We are here to help!
“For me I never give reviews but after what David did with SoCal Water Damage Services for me & my wife when I had supply line under my sink in my hall bathroom. He answered my call @ 9pm and was @ my property bye 10pm. Which for me was very prompt right off the bat that told me a lot about what type of company I was dealing with which is hard to find these days. A company that handled the whole process for me with my insurance company. I would highly recommend this company to any of my friends or family. Thank You so much SoCal Water Damage Services & David S.”
Sincerely, Dan & Colleen S.