Sewage Cleanup Services
SoCal Water Damage Services provides state of the art drying equipment & air quality concerns for your sewage backup or contamination emergency. With our knowledgeable & certified staff we are here for any questions you might have for your home or business. We provide 24hr. Emergency Services for any sudden leak, pipe burst, supply line break or sewage backup that may occur. With a 1hr. response to all areas of Southern California.
How proper sewage contamination cleanup is performed:
- Once on-site we do proper photo documentation, moisture mapping, of affected areas & any contents damaged by the sewage contamination.
- All standing sewage water needs to be extracted immediately to prevent the contamination from spreading by walking from affected to non-affected areas.
- Set-up HEPA-filter/air scrubber to filter the air from any bacteria.
- Set-up floor prep from door entry to affected area.
- Remove all saturated & contaminated materials.
- Sanitize, hepa-vacuum, wipe down,anti microbial wash of all affected areas, place equipment ex: dehumidifiers, HEPA-filter/air scrubbers for proper structural drying procedures.
- Provide direct billing & communication with insurance company before, during, & till completion of work.
- Monitor daily dry down of affected areas.
- Provide Certificate of Completion when structure is all dry & equipment is picked up. On that same day we contact your insurance company so then reconstruction can be completed.
A certified representative in the water damage/sewage cleanup industry is always the one answering the phone. Call us @ (888)441-6653 or Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns you might have. We take a lot of pride in being able to help someone in the time of an emergency to there property. We are here to help!
“I am writing this review to inform others that SoCal Water Damage Services is a great company to work with. Everything David informed me of what was going to happen & how this whole process is was spot on. My home was back to normal in a matter of a couple weeks with having a complete bathroom remodel. Thank you so much.”
Sincerely, Jessica T.